Label: Warner Classics - 50999 6 78174 2 9,Warner Classics - 6 78174 2 • Series: Insp!ration • Format: CD Album, Compilation, Remastered, Stereo, Mono • Country: Mexico • Genre: Classical • Style: Opera, Romantic, Classical
· Paris The one and only Maria Callas effortlessly sings the legitimate aria, ‘Una voce poco fa’ of Gioachino Rossini’s opera buffa in two acts, “The Barber of Seville”. Enjoy. Rossini’s Barber has proven to be one of the greatest masterpieces of comedy within music, and has been described as the opera buffa of all “opere buffe”. Even after two hundred years, its popularity on the .
· “Una voce poco fa,” (Warner Classics) Javier C. Hernández, Times classical music and dance reporter Callas performed Lady Macbeth only a few times, during a run of Verdi’s.
· The One and Only Maria Callas, a two-disc compilation of arias, offers a representative sampling of the singer's recordings, and the selections reflect the unevenness of her career, with some performances spectacular and some less is not consistent in listing the dates of the recordings, so listeners are left to speculate about their place in her career based on the sound quality of the.
· Maria Callas - Best Of. Maria Callas - Best Of is een cd van Maria Callas/5(6).
- A Collection Of Crashes - No Artist - Chilling, Thrilling Sounds Of The Haunted House (Vinyl, LP, Al
- Johann Sebastian Bach, Robert Veyron-Lacroix - Two-Part Inventions / Three Part Inventions (Vinyl, L