Label: Motown - 31453-0511-2,BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. - D 203611 • Series: Motown Master Series,Anthology Series • Format: 2x, CD Compilation, Club Edition • Country: US • Genre: Electronic, Funk / Soul • Style: Pop Rock, Soul, Disco
Track from The Supremes Greatest Hits Tracks to from Reflections Tracks to from Love Child Tracks & from Diana Ross & The Supremes Join The Temptations Tracks , to from Let The Sunshine In Track from Cream Of The Crop Tracks & from Right On Tracks , to from/5(19).
· View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the CD release of The Best Of Diana Ross & The Supremes on Discogs. Label: Motown - • Series: Motown Master Series,Anthology Series • Format: 2x, CD Compilation, Club Edition, Stereo, Mono • Country: US • Genre: Rock, Funk / Soul, Pop • Style: Soul, Pop Rock, Rhythm & Blues5/5(2).
· Stoned Love. In the UK, this was the Supremes' biggest hit since Diana Ross left the group, peaking at number three in The song was intended as a plea for people to end conflict around the world, aimed directly at the Vietnam War. However, some people saw it as a coded reference to drug use, and Motown founder Berry Gordy was said to have Author: Tom Eames.
· Best Supremes Songs: 20 Essential Tracks That Keep You Hangin’ On. From classic hits sung by Diana Ross, to stunning tracks recorded by later line-ups of the group, the best Supremes .
· The 10 greatest Supremes songs ever, ranked. The Supremes. Picture: Getty. The Supremes were one of the first hugely successful girl groups, and their brand of stunning Motown soul produced some of the greatest moments in pop history. Florence Ballard, Mary Wilson, Diana Ross, and Betty McGlown were in the original Supremes, first known as the.
- Qui Tollis Peccata Mundi - - Haydn* - Collegium Musicum 90, Richard Hickox - Paukenmesse Missa In Te
- In Christ Alone - Michelle Tumes, Susan Ashton, Christine Dente* - Lost In Wonder (Voices Of Worship